Upper Room Community Church can only reach the city of Vaughan – and beyond - with the hope and peace found in relationship with Jesus through the generosity of people like you. By giving to URCC you are helping to fund work in our local community as well as our partnerships with international workers who are serving some of the most forgotten places on earth.
We know that the Lord has great plans to use URCC – we invite you to be a part of it.
There are lots of ways to give! Just choose the best option for you!
Upper Room is pleased to be able to offer easy, secure and convenient online giving. You can use it for a one-time gift or even set up Automated Giving - it's up to you!
If you would like to give the same amount regularly then this is perfect! By filling out the Pre-Authorized Giving form we can arrange to have the same amount deducted monthly from your bank account. Here’s how!
- Print and complete the pre-authorized giving form below.
- Attach a void cheque
- Drop it into the offering box at our Sunday morning service or mail it into our Ministry Centre at 55 Costa Rd., Vaughan L4K 1M8
Give in Person
If you would like to give on Sundays and want to ensure that you will receive an official donation receipt for tax purposes please request personalized offering envelopes.
- Print and complete the Offering Envelope request form below .
- Drop the form into the offering box on Sunday mornings or mail it into our Ministry Centre at 55 Costa Rd., Vaughan L4K 1M8
- Use the envelopes to give cash or cheques!
Give by Mail
If you’d like to give a one-time gift feel free to mail it into the URCC Ministry Centre.
55 Costa Rd., Vaughan L4K 1M8